Sound Advice.....Can You Spot The Difference?
can you spot them?
We want to hear from anyone getting 4 or more answers correct!
1. The microphone ports are different shapes
2. The volume/program button is a different shape.
3. Number 2 this aid has a speaker which converts digital signal to sound vibration inside your ear canal avoiding the pitfalls of delivering sound through a hollow tube, number 1 has a slim tube connector which pushes sound through a thin pipe into your canal.
They look very similar but have very very different functions and can be easily be mistaken.
4. Number 2 has a wax filter in the speaker which protects the whole instrument from wax. This means you only need to clean the dome on the end of the speaker. It has a wire connecting the hearing aid to your ear canal so you don’t need to clear the pipe of blockages like moisture or wax.
5. Number 2 has a removable receiver. If your hearing drops or the receiver is damaged, we simply change the receivers in a simple procedure with our clinical support team at the front desk.
6. The microphone ports are different shapes
7. The volume/program button is a different shape.