Oticon OPN 1 mini rite + Essential Care Support package
Enjoy 30% better speech understanding, reduce your listening effort by 20% and remember 20% more of your conversations.
- Easy to manage with outstanding performance. Delivers a constantly open, balanced soundscape with a speech to noise benefit of +9dB!
- Makes it possible to follow multiple speakers in complex listening environments
- Improves speech understanding in noisy environments
- Makes it easier on the brain by reducing listening effort
- Provides seamless connectivity to iPhone, smartphones and other audio devices
Oticon Opn is a Made for iPhone® hearing aid and transforms into an extremely high quality headset. You can also control the hearing aids via the intuitive Oticon ON App.
Further rebates for pensioners, veterans and health insurance holders are possible.
- Customised hearing aid fitting & programming, tailored to your specific hearing loss (current diagnostic level audiogram required) and listening needs.
- Follow up appointment to review and fine tune your hearing aids.
- 45 day return period.
- Support to assist you to adapt to your new hearing world.
- Fresh zinc air batteries supplied for 1 year (pick up from our hearing centre)
- 3 year manufacturers product warrantee.
- Further rebates for Pensioners and Veterans, please call us on 44418886 / Vincentia and 44556000 / Ulladulla to find out if you are eligible.
- Private Health insurance rebates
- Custom Moulds (if required)
- Choice of Hearing Aid colours
Jervis Bay Hearing Centre recommend's a full diagnostic test and exploration of your hearing needs with a trained professional to assist selection of hearing aids PRIOR to purchase.
Please call us on 44418886 / Vincentia and 44556000 / Ulladulla.
At a glance;
- Style: mini Receiver-in-the-ear (RITE)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Battery Size: 312
- Rechargeable battery: Optional
- Warranty: 3-year manufacturer warranty
- iPhone - (direct streaming),
- Android - (via connectclip)
- Extended bandwidth - 10KHz for best tinnitus suppression results
- 64 adjustable channels
- 9dB signal to noise ratio in complex speech and noise scenarios.
- Compatible with Connect clip which turns your hearing aid into a high fidelity streaming device.
Oticon Opn hearing aids are designed to be worn in all everyday activities. All vital components are nano-coated inside and out. Robust and reliable, Oticon Opn has a certified rating of IP68 for dust and water resistance. You don’t have to worry about sweat or getting wet in the rain.
All hearing aids are individually prescribed and best results are obtained with a full hearing evaluation (including diagnostic appt and exploration of hearing needs). To fit a hearing aid accurately a current audiogram (<3months) performed in a sound proof booth and with a fully qualified clinician is required.
**individually prescribed; benefits may vary depending on prescription.
**When compared to the Alta2 Pro mini rite